Kujtim Fejzulai Wiki – Biography
Kujtim Fejzulai is The alleged gunman in an attack that left four dead in Vienna was a 20-year-old Austrian who had been convicted of terrorism charges last year but was released from prison after serving part of his sentence, authorities said Tuesday.
Kujtim Fejzulai is a albanian terrorist with his friends from north macedonia ,all albanians .
— we are 1 serbia-montenegro (@srpskiponos1) November 3, 2020
The suspect, Kujtim Fejzulai, armed with an assault rifle, pistols and a machete, opened fire on bystanders and people enjoying one last night on Monday before the coronavirus lockdown in Austria went into effect. Two men and two women died and 14 people were rushed to hospital, with six in critical condition.
After initially warning that multiple people may have carried out the attack, Interior Minister Karl Nehammer told a news conference that the suspect appeared to have acted alone. Mr. Fejzulai was shot and killed by the police minutes after the assault began.
Kujtim Fejzulai Age
Kujtim Fejzulai is 20-years-old
Kujtim Fejzulai Suspect arrested by Police
Police arrested 14 people with ties to the suspect and raided 18 apartments in and around Vienna, seizing large amounts of material that investigators were analyzing, the minister said. Police were also reviewing some 20,000 videos of the attack sent by witnesses, he said.
Kujtim Fejzulai Posted a Photo on instagram
Vienna shooter Kujtim Fejzulai posted selfie holding AK-47, machete https://t.co/KmNXLcqgTN
— cosmic (@Wheresdamachine) November 3, 2020
Nehammer said Fejzulai was being considered “without a doubt a disciple of the radical Islamist terrorist militia Islamic State.”
What BBC Reported about Kujtim Fejzulai ?
Austrian police have urged people to stay inside while they search for suspects after a multi-weapon attack in the capital Vienna that killed four people.
A gunman shot to death by police has been identified as a 20-year-old “Islamist terrorist” who was released from prison early in December.
Two men and two women died of their injuries after gunmen opened fire at six locations in the city center on Monday night.
Twenty-two people were injured.
Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz said the four who died were an older woman, an older man, a young passerby and a waitress. Witnesses described how the gunmen opened fire on people outside the bars and chased them as they fled inside.
It was clearly an attack fueled by “hatred of our way of life, our democracy,” the chancellor said. He previously spoke of a “repulsive terrorist attack.”
The nation was engaged not in a battle between Christians and Muslims, he emphasized, but “between civilization and barbarism.”
Who is Kujtim Fejzulai? Here What We Know about Kujtim Fejzulai
He has dual citizenship, Austrian and North Macedonian, in April 2019 he was sentenced to 22 months in prison, but was released before jail time to massacre four who pledged loyalty to ISIS on Instagram.
Previously, he tried to join the extremist group Islamic State in Syria. In Monday’s attack, the terrorist Kujtim was seen wearing a white jumpsuit and in the video, he was running through the cobbled streets of the Austrian capital.
The Austrian news agency APA reported that the police arrested several more people and searched 15 houses and apartments. He was recently released from prison due to his young age and this was confirmed by the Minister of the Interior, Karl Nehammer.
In April 2019, he was sentenced to 22 months in prison along with 90 Austrian Islamists who wanted to travel to Syria.
Furthermore, he was a supporter of ISIS and even announced the attack on Instagram about his attack. In the Instagram post, Kujtim shared a photo of a pistol, an assault rifle and a machete while wearing a black T-shirt and hat.
Later, he even shared the 2015 terrorist attack in the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.
On November 2, the attack took place near the main synagogue in Vienna and the terrorist Kujtim opened fire on restaurants and bars.
US President Donald Trump tweeted: “Our prayers go out to the people of Vienna after another vile act of terrorism in Europe.” Later, he added: “These evil attacks on innocent people must stop” and wrote: “The United States supports Austria, France and all of Europe in the fight against terrorists, including radical Islamic terrorists.”
Certainly, the police have been hunting down at least one other gunman. Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz condemned the violence, tweeting: “Our police will act decisively against the perpetrators of this horrible terrorist attack.”
Later, he added: “I am glad that our police officers have already been able to eliminate a perpetrator,” adding: “We will never be intimidated by terrorism and we will fight these attacks with determination by all means.”
European Council President Charles Michel wrote on Twitter “Europe strongly condemns this cowardly act that violates life and our human values”, and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: “I am deeply shocked by the terrible attacks of this night in Vienna. The thoughts of the United Kingdom are with the people of Austria; we are united with you against terrorism. ”
Previously, France was attacked by the two Islamists and killed three people last week in a church in Nice and on October 16 a French teacher, Samuel Paty, was beheaded after showing cartoons depicting the prophet of Islam in a class. on freedom of expression.