Ann Marie Smith Wiki – Ann Marie Smith Biography
Ann Marie Smith Adelaide woman was a disabled person who was died in 2009. Here Long term carer Rosemary Maione was arrested and charged with manslaughter
- Ann Marie Smith died in April from severe health issues
- A woman has been charged with manslaughter
- Police are continuing to investigate other aspects linked to her death
- Long term carer Rosemary Maione was arrested and charged with manslaughter
- Ann Marie Smith died after a year of neglect, she was left to rot in a wicker chair
- She had cerebral palsy and Maione was her only regular contact, police say
Ann Marie Smith who was Suffering from cerebral palsy, Smith died in the hospital in April 2009 as part of the National Disability Insurance Program due to septic shock, multiple organ failure, severe pressure sores, and malnutrition.
Det Inspector Des Bray died of serious criminal negligence and his death was preventable.
He said that the police conducted a thorough investigation examining all aspects of his care.”We’ve created a picture of Annie’s life since her family died in 2009,” said Bray.
“She lived an active and outgoing life from 2009 to 2018, but has been socially isolated in the past two years and his quality of life has deteriorated.”
Ann Marie Smith Death Investigation
Police launched the investigation shortly after Smith’s death, and the NDIS commissioner appointed former federal court judge Alan Robertson to conduct an independent investigation.
The detectives said that Smith spent his days and slept in the same woven cane chair at night, not extremely poor personal hygiene and nutritional food.
On Thursday, detectives accused a 68-year-old woman of her massacre.
He is expected to appear at the Adelaide magistrates’ court on Thursday or Friday.